Dette jobopslag er udløbet
Sales Manager Greenland - CARLSBERG EXPORT&LICENSE (CE&L) based in Nuuk
Carlsberg Export&License has an ambitious growth strategy and is looking for a self-driven and dynamic personality with strong commercial and trade marketing skills who can work independently in an international environment that offers multiples challenges and opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
You are offered the opportunity to support the long-term profitable growth of our business in Greenland by being the one and only commercial lead in the country and the anchor point between Greenland and CE&L in Copenhagen.
Your overall responsibility will be to develop and drive the Carlsberg business by developing and implementing market and brand strategies & plans in close cooperation with relevant partners and support functions (marketing, sales, production, commercial, etc.). This includes everything from developing the plan to the actual in-store execution.
Among the other key responsibilities:
· Build strong market/customer/consumer understanding and draw out key insights needed to drive growth
· Maintain and develop close relationships to partners, key wholesalers & key customers in key cities
· Provide market, customer and consumer insights including monthly & quarterly reporting
- Own and drive the Tuborg and Carlsberg brand plans in Greenland incl. execution of strong local activity plan
- develop the brand portfolio to further strengthen our position in the Greenlandic market
- Coordinate POS material and participate in activities, events across customers incl. following up on uplift
- Implementing in store exhibitions
- Key contributor to all commercial communication across customers & markets incl. activations in store/ consumer engagement
What we’re looking for
We expect you to have a minimum of 10 years of sales experience ideally within beverage or FMCG business in a similar role.
Having experience in driving brands & business in the retail sector will be a great advantage.
You must be fluent in Danish & English (Greenlandic is a plus but not a prerequisite).
You must be available to travel around 30 days a year.
As a person, we expect you to
- Be analytical and structured, comfortable in running multiple projects and overlooking budgets and plans.
- Have highly developed negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Be service minded towards customers while have a clear understanding of the business needs
- A light-hearted but passionate team player with a strong personal drive and strong track record in getting things done through taking ownership and driving towards results
- Have a self-driven personality who can run daily business independently
What you can expect
We’re asking for a lot, but you’ll be well-rewarded with:
· A competitive salary and benefits
· Learning opportunities: formal training programs
· The potential to develop your career internationally
· A truly purpose-driven company with an ambitious CSR strategy: Join us on our journey Together Towards Zero!
· An informal and social work culture with passionate colleagues
The position is based in Nuuk and reports to Business Unit Vice President Lene Brendstrup based in Copenhagen.
Deadline for application is 26th of April 2022. We read applications continuously and vacancies may be filled sooner than the deadline, so apply as early as possible. We look forward to receiving your application.
For us success has always been in the diverse mix of our people, our beers and our brands. At Carlsberg, we want to recruit and develop people with a global mindset, cultural understanding, and international experience to ensure that our organization stays agile, inclusive and prepared for future growth. Only by acknowledging and harvesting from different perspectives and experiences, will we gain competitive advantage and leverage the effect of diversity for business growth. Carlsberg aims to create equal access to opportunity regardless of social identity, and we encourage everyone to apply regardless of gender, nationality, race, religion or any other characteristics protected by law.